Load Application Checklist

The following is a loan application checklist of the documents that will be requested at the beginning of the loan processPlease be aware that further documentation may be appropriate depending on your unique circumstances.

For Credit Approval

  • Most recent two-year federal tax returns, all pages as well as any W-2s,1099s, or K-1s. If you are self-employed (25% or more) and are filing corporate tax returns, please provide copy of the last two years.

    If you have filed for an extension for this year, please provide a copy of the filed extension and your two prior year’s returns. Please ensure that these are signed where applicable (p2 on personal; p1 on business.)

  • Thirty days’ most recent pay stubs for all current employers.

  • We require a two-year employment history – if there are any gaps in your employment, a letter of explanation will be needed.

  • Most recent available asset statements (checking, savings, brokerage accounts, money markets, etc.) covering at least two months. Please provide all pages even if blank or a reconciliation page.

  • If you have a retirement account (IRA & 401(k)), we will require the most recent statement that includes all pages. If applicable, please indicate the conditions in which funds may be withdrawn to be used at closing.

  • Driver’s license copies for all borrowers (a scanned copy or enlarged photocopy works best for legibility purposes).

  • Name and phone number of the insurance company you have selected to insure the property.

  • Copy of earnest money check and proof that the funds cleared in your account.

  • Fully executed contract with all exhibits and addendums for all parties.

If Applicable

  • Your current landlord/property management company’s contact information. If you rent from an individual, then 12 months of cancel rent checks may be requested.

  • When you are divorced or separated, recording of any spousal help can include copy of your recorded divorce decree and legal separation agreement. 
  • Copy of a child support order – all pages.

  • Contract on the house you are selling.

  • If you have filed bankruptcy in the last 7 years, we will require a copy of your filing and discharge papers in their entirety.

  • Copy of current mortgage statement for all properties currently owned (including residence, lot or business property) as well as a copy of your tax bill, HOA/condo dues, and insurance premium.

  • For permanent resident aliens or non-permanent residents, additional identification may be needed (i.e. visa, green card, etc.).
  • For condo purchases, additional documents are needed. 
  • If self-employed, a copy of the most recent profit and loss statements.